P C Bhandari (“P C Bhandari”, “We”, “Us”) is committed to the compliance of applicable Privacy Laws in the country where P C Bhandari’s products are distributed. Protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is of prime importance to P C Bhandari, therefore, we conduct our business by abiding by the laws applicable on data privacy and data security in the country where P C Bhandari’s products are distributed to you.
What Information is collected about you:
Information you provide directly:
When you use certain functions provided by the Website, such as when you register for certain services, access, features or services, we may ask you to provide certain personal data such as name, contact number, postal address, email address, username, password etc.
Information that is automatically collected when you visit the Website:
When you visit the Website, certain information may be collected automatically, which includes:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address,
- Your browser type and operating system,
- Web pages and links you visit, advertisements you view,
- Your bandwidth speed and information about the about the software programs that are installed on your computer,
- Standard server log information
Information that we collect from other sources:
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
How we use the information we collect:
P C Bhandari may use the information collected from you to register you or your device for a service, to provide a service or feature you request, to provide customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our Website.
P C Bhandari may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
Statistics and Research:
P C Bhandari may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public.
P C Bhandari may use your information to improve and enhance existing P C Bhandari products, services and applications and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
Publish your reviews, comments and content:
Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our website and made them publicly visible, P C Bhandari may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data:
- There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of P C Bhandari, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
We offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
Links to Other Web Sites:
P C Bhandari website may contain links to other websites. P C Bhandari is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites or applications.
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no application/website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Contact our privacy department
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website.
Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
Pricing And Payment
For orders being shipped within India, the payment can only be accepted in INR. Prices will be MRP and CGST/SGST and IGST, as applicable.
In case of international credit cards being used for domestic orders, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply according to your credit card policy. If you have made the payment by International card or foreign bank issued card then you will be required to send us any government issued photo Identity proof. For example:
- a) PAN card
- b) Driving License
- c) Passport
- d) Voter identification card
- e) Aadhar Card
- a) You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registration on pcbcycles.com
- b) You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if P C Bhandari has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to our website.
- c) In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by P C Bhandari for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
- d) You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. P C Bhandari reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, P C Bhandari also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), P C Bhandari has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of pcbcycles.com and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- e) You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- f) Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item’s description.
- g) If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold P C Bhandari liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
- h) In case you use International card or foreign bank issued card for payment of domestic order, then you have to provide us any government issued photo identity proof. For example:
1) PAN card
2) Driving License
4) Voter identification card
5) Aadhar Card
P C Bhandari reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. P C Bhandari reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
- a) Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- b) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- c) Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network , including , without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing or crashing.
- d) Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and or advertising of products or services;
- e) Forging any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup, posting violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. P C Bhandari will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
Cancellation By P C Bhandari
There may be certain orders that P C Bhandari cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which P C Bhandari identifies for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by Customer
We do not allow cancellations or exchanges unless it is a case of a defective or wrong product having been delivered.
P C Bhandari reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, damages caused to P C Bhandari and legal expenses from persons using the site fraudulently. P C Bhandari reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Innovation is a continuous process at P C Bhandari. Specifications, features, colours and prices are likely to change without prior notice. We have made every effort to display the colors and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
P C Bhandari owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified). You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only. While our website is accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that colored images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warranties about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our order online service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly inquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. P C Bhandari is not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the incorrect use of the product.
Changes to the Site Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Jodhpur jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website will be and remain the property of P C Bhandari. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to P C Bhandari of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments.
Thus, P C Bhandari owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise of any comments. P C Bhandari will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. P C Bhandari will be under no obligation
- a) To maintain any comments in confidence
- b) To pay you any compensation for any comments
- c) To respond to any comments
You agree and confirm that any comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s) and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mails or any form of spam.
P C Bhandari does not regularly review posted comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comments submitted to this website. You grant P C Bhandari the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you further agree to keep indemnified P C Bhandari and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments submitted by you. P C Bhandari and its affiliates are not responsible nor assume any liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark
P C Bhandari reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website.
Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively content are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of P C Bhandari or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
We are not liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations hereunder and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever that is beyond our control including but not limited to an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
This user agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or P C Bhandari. You may terminate this user agreement at any time by informing us in writing through Indian postal services by registered/ speed post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this website.
P C Bhandari may terminate this user agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website. Such termination will be without any liability to P C Bhandari. Upon any termination of the user agreement by either you or P C Bhandari, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the user agreement or otherwise. P C Bhandari’s right to any comments shall survive any termination of this user agreement. Any such termination of this user agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product(s) already ordered from the website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the user agreement.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This user agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The courts at Jodhpur shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this user agreement.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions Of Service
P C Bhandari reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any such modification of the user agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the user agreement through e-mail at the address provided by you while registration on our website. You can access the latest version of the user agreement at any given time on www.pcbcycles.com.You should regularly view the user agreement on www.pcbcycles.com. In the event the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you, you may undertake to discontinue using our service. However, if you continue to use our service you shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted to the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified user agreement.